Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 7 of the 30 Days of Truth

Day 7: Someone that has made your life worth living.

I don't have one specific person...I have people. My family and my friends make life worth living. I love the adventure that my life is. I look forward to each day and have very happy memories of days already lived. I am sad when I think of the adventure ending as I know it. I think there will be more, but it will be different, it will be a new adventure with new "people".

I have not always been happy, have not always looked forward to the adventure around the corner called my life. I have thought it would be easier to move on to the next adventure early, I am glad that I didn't. I could not see the beauty of life thru the pain of the moment. Just as the clouds fade away into a beautiful rainbow so did the pain of those days not so very long ago.

0 comments: