It was the Versatile Blogger award. I was so excited. Sat down to do everything you are suppose to do..Thank the person giving it to me, tell 7 things about myself and then give it to 15 other bloggers that I follow. I got a note pad out and wrote everything out first. I started mac and cheese and forgot about it only to go in later and find the water evaporated...I was in serious blogger mode!
I was on the second or maybe third hour of coming up with this post, going and getting links to every ones pages so i wasn't just telling you about other blogs but actually sharing a link to their page. I was being witty and charming and found it fun to read and hoped you would too. I was on number 13 of the 15 bloggers list and it disappeared! No matter what I try I can't find my work now....Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Ok several hours later and I have cooled off enough to try this again. Only this time I am starting in WORD instead of blogger and then hopefully it will not disappear on me.
As I was saying earlier I won an award today! The Versatile Blogger Award! Woohoo! Thank you Kristina Churchill for thinking of me!
The rules of the award are simple.
- Thank the person that gave you the award. Again, Thank you Kristina!
- Share Seven things about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 15 bloggers who you recently discovered that you think are totally awesome.
- Contact the bloggers and let them know they won.
1. I am probably more excited than I should be about winning a blogging award
2. The world is a better place because of the color PINK
3. I give my dogs voices and Scout doesn’t sound very smart.
4. When my mom used to make Roast it put me in an instant bad mood.
5. I have had two hip replacements in the last few years.
6. I think there is nothing better than CAKE for breakfast.
7. I love Reality TV better than any other kind of TV shows.
15 Awesome Bloggers!
· Bitch Cakes I just found this blog recently when she made her weight loss goal. I totally fell in love with the hello kitty pink bike! She is an inspiration to read and really made me want to get on my bike, grab my camera and go!
· A Nuttier Life , ok the dachshund cartoon totally got me first. But then the blog caught me too. She is doing the 30 day blog challenge and has shared some pretty heavy stuff this week.
· Bitchy Big Brother Blog is my guilty pleasure. I love the way she hates on Rachel as much as I do and I have laughed so hard that tears have come on more than one occasion!
· Marcia is the only blogger on the list that I know personally. She is new to blogger and just out of a bad relationship and her blog is her way of venting thru it. Love ya Marcia!
· ToughXCookies is a 20 something blog (yes I know I am not 20 something) for the lesbian girls out there. Even thou I could be their mother I find the topics fresh and fun to read. And they have not kicked me off yet.
· Who’s your dachshund is written by 10 bloggers who have 16 dachshunds, very fun stuff! DJ and Dexter aka “the littles” gave them four paws up!
· Witchy Crazy Mommy just gave a great blogger tutorial on how to add subscribe to buttons on your blog!
· After thoughts is the page where I got my delicious CRACK receipe from Gigis friend Ella! That alone makes this a MUST have on any blogger list!
· Wanna Buy A Duck is a blog written by a more mature writer but with hints of fresh current topics! And cooking and diet advice on things to keep you living a long and healthy life.
· Lady Bloggers Society is my favorite blog to go to on Saturday mornings for the tea parties. It’s not only a fun blog hop but you have the chance to go back and write about what you enjoyed seeing while on your blog hop.
· Things I can’t say is a great place for give-a-ways and product reviews. I fell in love with the flip flop design and she was kind enough to answer my email and send me some blog designers to hook up with! A new page will be coming soon for me!
· Kludgymom got me started on her Flip Off Friday blog and now I can’t wait for Fridays to spill all my gripes from the week!
· You Must Go On is a young woman getting ready to leave home and go to college soon. She is facing an eating disorder, a new roommate and lots of changes coming up. Plus she likes Lady Gaga…woohoo!
· Red Means Go! Another funny favorite. I love blogs that make me laugh and she totally does on her way to fabulousity!
· DC Dating Divas is about dating in Washington DC I find it fun to re-live my college memories of the horrible dating scene!