Sunday, August 8, 2010

Getting to know you SUNDAY!

Getting to know YOU


The Q's.






1. Do you think mustaches are sexy?

2. What's the last concert you've been to?

3 What was your favorite 80's sitcom?

4. Were you named after anyone?

5. When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing?

6. If you didn't blog, what would you do with your spare time?

7. What is your favorite department store?

8. If you were to get Laser Hair Removal..where would you get it?



Wanna play? answer the questions and skip on over to MannLand5 to link up!
 
Ok My Answers!
1. Do you think mustaches are sexy?
Not so much..


#2.What's the last concert you've been to.
It is so sad that I can't remember, but I think Poison after the Rock of Love Season first aired.
#3.What Was your favorite 80's sitcom?
Kind of like my reality TV shows today..I liked them all!


#4 Were you named after anyone?
I was the middle child so I guess I was named AFTER my older sister. Other than that, no

#5. When you buy  new clothes do you wash them before wearing them.
Sometimes, depends on what it is and where I bought it.

#6.If I didnt blog what would I do with my spare time.
What I did before, every facebook game out there...I must say blogging is more fun! I dont have to feed virtual farm animals or clean up after my virtual pet.

#7.What is your favorite department store?
Target

#8.If you were to get laser hair removal where would you get it?
I've had it on my chin/lip and next would do bikini area or legs...it is so worth it!!