Thursday, August 19, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday A Day Late!



{one} who’s the funniest person you know?


My sister Brittany




{two} were you a michael jackson fan?

I loved his music, I think his life was very sad



{three} what was your favorite book as a child?

The velveteen rabbit, are you there god it’s me Margaret ,Nancy Drew,



{four} what’s the most delicious meal you’ve ever eaten?

Too many to choose just one.



{five} if you could eliminate on thing you do each day in the bathroom so you never had to do it again, what would it be?

Shaving



{six} if you could ask barak obama one question, what would it be?

Is being president what you’d thought it would be?



{seven} what’s the best place near you to get a drink?

A drink is a drink…?



{eight} what kind of music can you just not stand to listen to?

Heavy rap.



{nine} who and when was your first kiss?

Kevin Riley…I think fourth grade, I was walking home from school with my neighbor and her mom and he ran up from behind me and kissed me and then ran off.



{ten} what 3 things do you think will become obsolete in the next ten years?

Checks,Myspace,Landlines



now it’s your turn!

0 comments: