Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 5 in the 30 Days of Truth

It started here with the full list of the 30 days of truth .

Day 5 is something you hope to do in your life.

I could get really deep and say I hope for more peace and understanding in the world. I hope to see a world where it is not even questioned what your gender or relationship status is for you to adopt a child, get married, serve in the military.

I do hope for all of the above. I also hope to see my friends and family happy. I hope to win the lottery, have a baby,never have to say goodbye to those that I love.

For today I hope to get all of my work done, make Vic smile and maybe even laugh a few times, love up on the furchildren, give my sister some hope that life will get better. I hope to watch Big Brother without having to hear Rachels annoying laugh but thru the spoilers I've seen I know that isnt going to happen.

I hope to write my aunt another letter because I know it means so much to her as she recovers from a stroke. I hope to never know what that feels like.

0 comments: