Thursday, August 12, 2010

30 Days of Truth

I found that several of the blogs that I follow are doing something called "the 30 days of truth" . I have liked reading theirs so far and it gives me a topic for the day...so here goes!
Day 1 is something I hate about myself.

I hate that I have no will power when it comes to weight loss. I leave the house all pumped up on exercise and eating healthy and then get to the store only to pile crap in my cart.

I hate that I have become so lazy. I would rather blog or facebook than actually get out and exercise and interact with real people.

I hate that I don't keep a cleaner house.

Wow...this is turning into a hate fest...not sure it's the most happy of posts. I am a glass half full kinda girl...rainbows and lolly pops, kittens and cotton candy, rose colored glasses wearing kind of girl. I don't like to hate anything...so I am sorry I have to change this post...I hate that I got distracted from my perfect world for a minute and posted negitive things :) lol



Day 01 → Something you hate about yourself.



Day 02 → Something you love about yourself.


Day 03 → Something you have to forgive yourself for.


Day 04 → Something you have to forgive someone for.


Day 05 → Something you hope to do in your life.


Day 06 → Something you hope you never have to do.


Day 07 → Someone who has made your life worth living for.


Day 08 → Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.


Day 09 → Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.


Day 10 → Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.


Day 11 → Something people seem to compliment you the most on.


Day 12 → Something you never get compliments on.


Day 13 → A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)


Day 14 → A hero that has let you down. (letter)


Day 15 → Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.


Day 16 → Someone or something you definitely could live without.


Day 17 → A book you’ve read that changed your views on something.


Day 18 → Your views on gay marriage.


Day 19 → What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?


Day 20 → Your views on drugs and alcohol.


Day 21 → (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?


Day 22 → Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.


Day 23 → Something you wish you had done in your life.


Day 24 → Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)


Day 25 → The reason you believe you’re still alive today.


Day 26 → Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?


Day 27 → What’s the best thing going for you right now?


Day 28 → What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?


Day 29 → Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.


Day 30 → A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself 
Bassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog Hop

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great idea!

I know I don't hate anyone, I only hate their actions, sometimes. I hate that I constantly get migraines...

Stopping by (really late) from The Lady Blogger Society Tea Party to say hi!

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Hi Holly! I am now your newest follower from the blog hop! Nice to meet you.

Keia said...

30 Days of Truth huh? Hmmm, I debating on this one. Why? Could I even type an entry for 30 days straight! Something to ponder. I might give it a whirl. Don't hold me to it though.

p.s. I hate that I have become so lazy that I would rather blog than get out and exercise. As for people I love interacting with them (sometimes), it's just my interaction with them is always on line - I only interact with toddlers and kids when I do get out.

P.S. Thanks for stopping by my house.

Marvelous Martha said...

OH I love this!!!! I needed some inspiration and many of these are seriously thought provoking. I am so doing this thanks for the idea!