Monday, June 6, 2011

June 6th, Photo of the day Books and a dose of reality recap

June 6th , My Photo Of the Day is Books
As you can tell our library has a WIDE variety of authors and subjects



I'm also doing my Reality Recap because last nights shows were almost toooooo much!

Did you see the final episode of sister wives?
They get all moved to Las Vegas and find four houses , one for each wife. Ok..it must be a TV show and not truly reality because none of them are working  yet they can afford to rent four houses?? I'm in the property management business and I don't know about  Vegas but here in Florida we require them to have jobs, security deposits, etc...
From the beginning of the show I liked the Browns. I loved that they wanted to keep the family together and the kids all seemed very well adjusted but these last few shows have really made them appear to be very selfish. The investigation will still be going on if the family is in Utah or Vegas so why up root all of the children (I think there are 16 kids) from school, church and the support of a community that has other poly familys ? And then what really was the last straw was Cody and the newest wife saying they were trying to have another baby! Ugh!!! Is it just me or would you want to find jobs first so you could feed the 16 kids you already have?

Ok enough of them. On to the finale of Real Housewives of the OC
The real entertainment for me was the after show with Andy (BravoAndy-Watch What Happens Now) when Alexis called in because Peggy was his guest. Alexis sounded like a crazy girl in high school with her "juicy gossip" trying to make Peggy look back when it only made Alexis look like an idiot (which honestly doesn't take too much, she is not the sharpest tool in the shed). I can't wait for the reunion show next Sunday, these women supply me with all the drama that I don't have in my real life. Thanks girls!

1 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

wife number 4 is pregnant now and it pukes me out just thinking about it. I am now washing my eyes out to get rid of the visual.