Monday, June 28, 2010

Blog What You Know

I've been brainstorming lately and checking out ways to make money doing something that I have a passion for. (Writing,blogging, making videos and photography) In many of my searches it was suggested to do paid reviews on my blog. I've signed up for a few but have not heard anything back yet. The more I got to thinking about it the more I'd like to do blogs/reviews on all things local. Local businesses, events, people. I live in Venice, work in Sarasota (Siesta Key) and have been a consumer/business owner/resident for over 25 years. I love the beautiful area that we live in and can not say enough good things about our community!

If you would like me to dedicate a blog to your business or event please drop me an email hollylingley@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you! 

0 comments: