Thursday, July 29, 2010

Writers Workshop: Playing with my (fur) kids Vlog










The choices were:
1.) It was a bad burn. Tell about the worst sunburn you ever received. How did that happen!?!
I don't really think you want to read about the time I burnt my breasts off laying in the sun while on meds that clearly said "stay out of the sun"

2.) Write a poem for your furry friend.
Too much brain power this early in the morning
3.) Describe a memorable camping trip.
Memorable is not always good...
4.) It happened on a motorcycle.
and I have the scar to prove it but WHO hasn't burnt their leg on a motorcycle?
5.) Post a vlog that shows you playing with your kids.
DING DING DING The Winner! I know you are thinking "but you don't have kids", but I DO have fur children...and they are MY kids :) This video was taken a few years ago before Vic and the Littles came along. (the littles are what we call the dachshunds...the labradors are called the Bigs)



For anyone worried about the phone number showing up on the dog tags...that is no longer my phone number, Those collars were purchased on ebay and a GREAT idea..all four dogs now have new collars with new numbers :)

3 comments:

marla said...

Love it... Your kids are adorable!

Witchy Crazy Mommy said...

They are so adorable!

Dropping by from Mama Kat's

Anonymous said...

[color=#bb213a]Awesome post! thank you for sharing this information. whathollyhasseen.blogspot.com really got under my
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] [color=#bb213a]bookmarked... Keep up the great site...[/color]