Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Flip Offs July 9

Welcome again to Friday Flip Off's.
This week I am flipping off:

Tenants that call with Air conditioning problems right as Big Brother Starts. I'm sure they could have waited until the morning. Or called hours earlier so we would not get banged with the after hours service call fee.

Photobucket for messing up my blog background and making me change to another hosting site.

Peanut Butter Oreo Cookies for making me crave you ever since I saw you at Publix!

HAPPY FRIDAY!

5 comments:

Maureen said...

Oooh that sucks to be interupted just right on your fave show. Great flips! Have a great weekend :)

Tayarra said...

Peanut butter oreo cookies? I have never heard of these. Do you know what you have just done to me?! : ) Have a great weekend!

alicia said...

Sorry about the photobucket thing. What happened? I love them and always use them. Sorry I'm late.

Holly Diane said...

I love photobucket but a lot of virus's also seem to like them. I was using a back ground from a scrapbooking blog site and there was a message about too many hits on photobucket or something...For now I've found another background that works for me so no worries :)
Thanks for stopping by ! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Gigi said...

just back from vacation and a stomach bug...how dare those tenants interrupt BB! {i watch it too}.