Friday, February 18, 2011

What Did You Do This Week?

I made it thru another week of 2011! Can you believe it's the middle of February already?!
I was going to try and keep up a blog of what was going on in my life at least once a week but that just has not happened as of this time.

How about this week...I have
  • Taken the dogs (the bigs) to the vet.
  • Gone to Reb Lobster twice
  • Called Comcast yet again for crappy reception
  • Talked to every family member on the phone at least once
  • Gave both labs a bath (actually a shower outside with the hose)
  • Missed All My Children twice because my DVR is being a bitch
  • Celebrated a friends birthday with her (hence the second visit to Red Lobster)
  • Started following Rosie O'Donnel on twitter
Exciting eh? Yeah I know....

2 comments:

ComcastCares1 said...

Yes time flies. I can't wait for Spring, summer and fall! :)

Anyway, I am just dropping a note to offer my help with your Comcast service. If you’re interested in my help, feel free to contact me, provide your account info and a link to this page.

Sorry for the trouble.

Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

Holly Diane said...

Thanks Mark, A tech is out here now making everything good again :) I appreciate your comment.