Sunday, February 27, 2011

This week...

This week I've seen...
Zach Anner get his OWN show on the Oprah Winfrey Network. Actually both final contestants won their own show but I can't really see watching another cooking show, so Zach had my vote from week one! He's so funny and entertaining to watch. He will be hosting a show about travel.

Today I saw..

What a freaky movie! We went today because we are trying to fit in movies that will be up for awards tomorrow for the Oscars. I think Natalie Portman will win awards for this movie because the acting is brilliant but the movie itself left me saying "WTF" at the end...just didn't get it. But liked it.

Also this week I saw...

Miss Diana Ross on Oprah! She is fabulous as ever and I really enjoyed seeing a different side of her with her five kids and one grandson. What a neat lady!
Tomorrow (I just realized it's after midnight...so I should say "today") we are going to see The Kings Speech. We were going to fit both movies in yesterday but I was ready to get out and enjoy some sunshine! It was 80 degrees out and the outdoors was calling my name!  We drove to the jettys and saw a bunch of sailboats out...I took a picture with my phone but it did not turn out that great.

3 comments:

Team Chastain said...

I thought I was already following you! LOL -- anyway, now I am. :) I want to see Black Swan -- think my hubby would like it or is it just a chick-flick?

Holly Diane said...

I don't think it's a chick flick at all..more of a psychological thriller..and what man doesnt enjoy a girl on girl scene? LOL I was almost embarrassed because there were so many old people sitting around us when that scene came on..We saw the Fighter today...excellent movie! I'm not usually into sports type movies but it was great.

... said...

Wow, you've been busy. Funny, my sis told me that Black Swan was good, but if I was taking the kids to watch out for the scene with the "girls".