Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Being Authentic

Another week into my journey of going natural and being my authentic self.  It's now been 11 weeks since I've had my hair colored.  I've noticed in taking these pictures that I don't know how to part my hair..lol    

Vic and I were on our way to the grocery store I believe , I had my hair pulled back and she mentioned how much silver was showing at my temple area. It started me thinking and when I got home I googled going grey, no more hair color, and things like that. I was surprised at how many blogs and videos I found on the subject.

I decided that I would like to do this. I now do weekly blogs (every Wednesday) with an update on my hair so I can see the  transformation.

My daily affirmation card today fit perfectly with my weekly blog.

0 comments: