Monday, July 27, 2015

Aromatherapy Eye Pillows

I've recently become a Brand Ambassador for Natures Inspirations. I love the soap and the Himalayan salt lamps but when my friend Emma told me about her experience with the eye pillows I figured I  should try one. I have suffered from allergy's  and headaches since my early teens.

  It was the perfect weekend to  get mine in the mail since I was sick with a cold and could not have felt worse.  I kept it on my night stand and used it every time I went in for a little nap. The scent was not over whelming but strong enough that it relaxed me. I loved the weight of the pillow on my eyes. I usually don't sleep on my back but was able to fall asleep in this position many times over the weekend just by laying down for a few minutes with my eye pillow in place.

The Aromatherapy Eye Pillows
Cold Therapy - Freeze It. Place in freezer bag, store in freezer for several hours.
Each 4" x 8.5" eye pillow is filled with luxurious French Lavender and Organic Flax Seed.
Weight - 9 ounces
Place over closed eyes, feel the gentle pressure relax and soothe tension.
Use chilled for migraines and puffy eyes.
Can be heated for 30 seconds.
Use room temperature to meditate after yoga.
Lavender aroma produces a calming influence over the entire body.
Fabric options:
Ultra Silky Satin - Feels just like silk yet extremely durable. Available in 8 luxurious glistening jewel tone colors. 100% Organic Cotton - Durable yet soft and comforting.
Made in the USA


If you are interested in ordering one just go to the website http://www.natures-inspirations.com/#!product/prd1/2227299781/hot-cold-aromatherapy-eye-pillow-silklavender
Click on the color you want and type in my brand ambassador number 2009 
They cost $14.95 and are well worth it!   Let me know if you've tried them and what you think! I'm hooked for life.

0 comments: