Sunday, December 28, 2014

Sunday December 28, 2014

Dexter exploring the back yard
It was a pretty lazy Sunday. The best kind of Sunday if you ask me.
Woke up around 7:30, tried to watch some of the Hallmark Christmas shows that I had recorded but they just are not the same after Christmas so I deleted them.
I was a little antsy to get out of the house and do something, Vic wasn't. I went to the dreaded Walmart and picked up a few things. Vic mentioned getting retractable leashes for the littles so we could start walking them. I found a few other things and before I knew it the bill was over $200 ..yikes! I did score with the last GoPro remote. I put back the socks I was going to buy..and did not get a calendar so there is that. My impulse buy was a pillow for Vic's new recliner that should be here in a few more weeks.

Vic still wasn't in the mood to go do anything so I took the littles on a walk around the block by myself, with the new leashes. They loved them. It was tricky because Dexter wanted to wrap himself around every mailbox and tree. It was nice to get them out and get us all some exercise. I picked up a frisbee for Dakota (her favorite toy). We played for a bit  in the back yard but it was too hot.

I started reading the GoPro for dummies book but quickly fell into nap mode. I guess Vic was trying to watch a movie and did the same thing. We did start the first season of Downton Abbey , we watched one episode and decided we'd try it another time. I think it will be good but my brain wasn't in the right place to try and keep up.

Tonight we had left over spaghetti from last night...didn't work as well for me this time. I kind of miss the joy of food but I guess that was/is part of my problem.

The Cowboys won today. That's always a good thing :)

Until tomorrow....

0 comments: