Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas 2014

Merry Christmas!
I hope this video uploads ok. I got a GoPro for Christmas and I'm not a "pro" yet lol .

I must say it is a welcoming feeling knowing that all of the stress that Christmas brings is now over.
It was a wonderful year and I am beyond blessed and don't want to sound like I am complaining . Every family has their own issues , that I am pretty sure of. Me being the Libra , peace maker, of the family often find myself in the middle of trying to make all sides get along. It rarely works and I stress about much more often and longer than the involved parties I am sure.
But anyway....we survived.

Today we had a delicious brunch at my moms and then spent the rest of the day in a food coma. I'm now awake again and ready to find round two :) Thankfully she gave us plenty of left overs to bring home.

I'm looking forward to 2015. I see many great things happening in our business future and hopefully families future too! :)