Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesdays 9-1-2010



{one} what’s your favorite day of the week and why?
Friday because it's payday and date night and the start of the weekend!

{two} if you could have a glimpse of your future, would you choose to see it and what time would you want to see?
I'd love to see it..all of it!

{three} if you could be any animal, which animal would you be?
Depends on how long I am going to be this animal. Long term I'd like to be one of my dogs, if it's short I'd like to be a bug on the wall listening to important conversations, for a few hours I'd love to be a bird

{four} do you have a lucky number?
My birthday is on the 7th of October and as long as I can remember my lucky number has been 7 but I dont know what luck it has ever brought me.

{five} if you could bring one famous person back from the dead, who would it be and why?
Wow, I'm not sure but someone that made a difference in the world..Martin L. King, John Lennon, Harvey Milk

{six} fill in the blank: peanut butter and ____________.
jelly,honey,pretzels...anything is good with peanut butter!

{seven} would you rather live by the mountains or by the beach?
The beach

{eight} do you have any tattoos?
One



{nine} if you could retire tomorrow, what would you do?
I can't imagine it being much different than my life now except with no where to go. I'd travel more if money allowed.

{ten} what is your favorite all time movie?
I can never pick just one..I loved "It's a wonderful life" , "On Golden Pond","St. Elmos Fire"

1 comments:

Clueless said...

I love your answer to seeing the future! Most everyone, including myself, has been reserved. Not you! It made me laugh to read it.

Great answers!