Friday, September 10, 2010

Fawk You Friday

BWS tips button

I know that I normally do the Friday Flip Off's blog hop but this week I'm more into the Fawk You Friday kinda mood.

So with that said , let's get to it shall we.

Fawk You Enzo for making Brittany cry! Yo...you really should be proud of yourself.

Fawk You Ebay for losing all my info after I spent an hour trying to post some china for my ex mother in law!

Fawk You facebook friends that keep making big announcements about who they are going to "un" friend this week...just do it all ready, and be sure to include me so I don't have to read that crap anymore.

Fawk You Florida Lottery for never having the numbers I pick on the nights I pick them!

Fawk You KFC for screwing up our chicken this week. It tasted awful.

Fawk You Dachshund breeder for putting your dogs on sale so we are tempted to get a fifth dog!

Fawk You lack of will power....

Whew..I had some issues this week!
Happy Friday Ya'll!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A fellow Big Brother lover!!! Love it!

Last time I had KFC--it sucked too...what's up Colonel!?

Great fawk yous this week..thanks for linking up!

Christy said...

Not a fan of Facebook these days either. Or most of the "friends" that I have acquired since joining that sight.

Thanks for linking up with us today!

Unknown said...

I stopped by for the Weekend Blog Hop and I am glad I did! I was feeling super crappy and you made me laugh! Thanks

Gabi said...

I love it!
Happy weekend now that you have vented!
Hopefully you can avoid crappy chicken, facebook idiots and all other jackassery.

Sofia said...

Found you over @ Weeked Blog Hop! I'm your new follower. Come visit and follow back!
Sofia
From PDX with Love