Wednesday, September 2, 2015

19 weeks dye free hair update

For those of you that have not been here before, I am letting my hair grey naturally and stopping all hair color (high lights and dyes) It's been 19 weeks since I last had my hair colored and almost as long since a cut (I did have bangs trimmed up in May 2015) Last week I finally made an appointment to get it trimmed up but no color much to my long time friend and hair dressers distress . My hair appointment got changed to tomorrow so  it's still the same length as last week. I've been going back and forth with myself on how much I'm going to get cut off tomorrow so it will be as much of a surprise for me as it is for you.

Todays pictures...

I wear it up often because it's so hot and humid here and I enjoy the breeze on my neck. 





0 comments: