Sunday, September 28, 2014

TV Obsession and September Ends

As I was looking back at past blogs that took place in September I notice a common thread..TV shows.  I am just as attached to the TV this year, if not more. We have shows we watch almost every night and the nights that we don't have anything on we have stuff backed up on our DVR saved. Sunday nights are the worst..there are so many shows on all at the same time. It's a weekly struggle to figure out what we will watch and what we will record.
This last week ended the season of Big Brother. That will free up three nights of tv watching but I am already missing it.  Congratulations Derrek! I was cheering for you since the start!


Some shows we watched last week:
Below Deck, Little People Big World, Modern Family,Greys Anatomy, Madam Secretary, Scandal, Shark Tank, Amazing Race ,RHONJ and one of my favorites comes on tonight Ray Donovan.   We still have some favorites that have not started back up yet (Homeland, Game of Thrones, Shameless, Nurse Jackie, People's Couch)
Between all of those great shows we fit in specials, documentaries and sports if the Cowboys are playing and we are able to see the game. Many of the Cowboys games don't get shown here because they televise Tampa Bay Football instead.  I tried to watch the new season premiere of Saturday Night Live last night but I thought it sucked. I didn't make it all the way. Every year I have high hopes for the show but it keeps disappointing.

So are you wondering how we have time to do anything else? We do manage to fit in outside life. This week we went and visited my new grand niece Annabelle. We went out to eat a few times, did the weekly grocery shopping, met with the plumber and had our new doggie door installed. I made a few videos and did a weekly vlog for my weight loss channel. Had a great week selling on ebay/FBA. For the month I've made over $650.
Here is a little video of images taken in September 2014

0 comments: