Saturday, November 9, 2013

Day 7, 8 and 9 (30 days of Thankful)

The end of the week was kind of hectic for me. I started helping out at our Venice office and had to adjust to new duties, new hours and it ate into my blog time.

Day 7 I am thankful for nice people in the world. People that pay it forward. :)




Day 8: I am thankful for growing up in the small town that I did (Moberly, Mo) There is just no way to duplicate the things you learn when you grow up with the whole town knowing your business, Everyone knows your parents, grandparents and every screw up you've ever done.  I think the best part about it is moving away, seeing the world and then going back from time to time and still feeling "welcome" and like it's held a part of your heart no matter how long you've been away.




Day 9: Vic!!! I am so very thankful for my partner, my lover, my best friend. I can only describe our relationship as being heaven sent. I honestly believe there had to be powers greater than us driving us together. We lived on other sides of the country yet managed to run across  each other on Myspace and start chatting and building a friendship. After a year of that we  took the plunge to actually meet in person and that just confirmed what we thought we knew;we HAD to make it work and live closer. We did lists of pros and cons of   each of us moving. It ended up that my list "won" with more pros. I was in need of another hip replacement surgery and my doctor was here in FL. My family was here, I worked for them and there would be a place for Vic. Those were the biggies. I've never looked back  and am reminded  almost everyday how very blessed I am to have Vic in my life.