Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Royal Wedding


I must admit that I watched it. I did not however get up at 4a.m. to see it. I recorded it and watched it last night before bed. I was able to fast forward thru all of the boring stuff. I loved looking at all of the beautiful hats that people wore.  There were a few that really had me wondering what they were thinking thou...
The most touching moment for me was as Catherine pulled up to the church and the sun came out for a brief moment..almost as if Princess Di was smiling down on her. Throughout the entire wedding my thoughts went to Williams mum. How proud she must have been. The boys looked so happy.
I do not follow the Royals like I did when Princess Diana was alive but I did want to see the wedding. I love the formality and traditions .

Did you watch? What did you think of the dress? (I thought it was beautiful!) I had quite a few friends on facebook that went to viewings at 4 in the morning, or 3 depending on where they lived..I think that would have been fun..
.Best Wishes William and Kate!

1 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

I didn't watch but thought her dress was beautiful. And they looked so in love.

Those cousins of his. Scary. Good thing their dad isn't next in line to be King. Wow, could you see one of them as the future Queen. Yikes