Monday, August 3, 2015

Don't Sweat The Small Stuff

#3 in the book "101 Journal Questions for Women" by Tony Robinson
What is the greatest lesson you have ever learnt?

Something my mother has been saying to me as long as I can remember "Don't sweat the small stuff" and in the phrase made famous by the movie Frozen...LET IT GO.

I know this was something that I wasn't very good at for much of my life prior to around age 35 maybe...so it gets easier with getting some maturity under your belt..or it did for me.  
My ex would tell me "It will all shake out" and 9 times out of 10 whatever I was working myself up about would "shake out" and be nothing after all.

The serenity prayer comes into play here too...it's all about learning to accept what you can and can not change.



Question # 1
Question # 2

0 comments: