Sunday, June 30, 2013

June...Through the Years

First, a few pictures from this year. June 2013





And now..Junes of my past.

1995: Had a professional photo shoot for some brochures at work. Promoting my decorating services at Mathis & Associates. Loved the red hair.

1996 Mark and I moved to Myakka Valley Ranches.

2008: Took the "bigs" (my yellow labs) to my moms house to swim. See the video:
YouTube Video of the dogs swimming

2009: DeeDee came to visit me as I was recovering from hip replacement surgery.
         Britt, Gin, Vic , Cyndi an I took dad out to breakfast for Fathers Day.

also in 2009 we bought Dakota a pool because Scout was ignoring her while he went thru a squirrel obsession.

2010: Went to the drum circle in Nokomis. Drum Circle youtube video
          went out to lunch with Emma and Britt to Marker IV
          went to Hands Across the Sand on Siesta Key.
         Started this blog!
          Dad and Cyndi got re-married
           My best friend from missouri visited with her boys.
          Date Night..saw Sex In The City 2..Loved it

2011: Vic's dear friend Sue passed away. Sad times.

2012: Victor passed his real estate exam.
          Tropical Storm Debby
           Butchelesque


0 comments: