Saturday, June 15, 2013

June-New Glam Bag !

My favorite day of every month is when my glam bag by Ipsy arrives!

Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-h8edojoch97ma9b

By using that link I get credit too! :)

The way it comes in the mail...a pink bubble wrap envelope
This month's make up bag (every month its different)
My free gift for having two friends sign up. BaubleBar

O-Ring Stud Wrap

J.Cat Beauty

Eyelash + Eyelash Glue

Should be interesting, I've never worn false eye lashes before
Chella

Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil

NYX

Blush

J.Cat Beauty

Sparkling Cream Palette

Starlooks

Lip Pencil


Ignore the hair...it's not even 9 in the morning when I made this..lol








0 comments: