Saturday, July 14, 2012

Weekly Update 7-14-12

It's been over a week since I've done an update. I did however add a 4th of July video and  hoped that that would count :)
It's been a pretty stressful couple of weeks with family drama stuff..I may or may not write about it later but for now I'm just leaving it as family drama. It has really upset my world and has made me quite "off" for the past month. :(
Nothing new on the weight loss thing..I go in this next week and will hopefully have more to report on that later.
I had my annual doctors appointment this last week. Finished it off with a mammogram yesterday, just how I love to start my Fridays. 
Work has been pretty busy. Just the normal drama stuff there. Nothing too exciting. 
Wow this is not a very fun update...I'll leave you with some pictures I took during the week...:) They always make me smile.




My Instagram pictures from this week, Lots of the dachshunds..cause they are so damn cute!









0 comments: