Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Nine Month Update!

I have now been on this hair journey for nine months. The last time I had color or high lights added to my locks was April 2015. I have saved hundreds of dollars and many hours sitting in the chair having chemicals put on my hair.

Last month was the first time I felt a little in a funk and considered calling and setting up an appointment for some highlights. It has passed and and I'm back on track. I told my friend/hair dresser that I want to make it to the one year mark and then we can talk again about going forward. I do love seeing the silver and am enjoying natural highlights.

I will start with photos from today and then show the progress since day one. I have gotten my hair cut two or three times now-each time a little shorter. I loved my long hair and will probably go back to it but I must say this short  style is so easy for me and I like the sassy feel of it.
I know that from the front you can not even tell sometimes that I have grey hair at all, I can , but when I post pictures to my friends that know I'm doing this they comment that it doesn't look grey. I guess that is a good thing although I'm excited for it to be all grey. If I hate it I can go back and add color but I don't think I will.



Today:


And...some from the past. Here is the last time I had color added...April 2015
Before the hair appointment

April 2015 after hair appointment (last time I had color put on my hair)

added for fun..my beautiful niece Annabelle


June 2015




July 2015

August 2015

September 2015


October 2015


November 2015


December 2015






0 comments: