Saturday, September 21, 2013

September Ipsy Bag

I always love going to the mailbox and finding the pink bubble envelope! This months was no exception, I liked most of the products. 

Cailyn Big Apple tinted lip balm. I'm not a huge fan of red lipstick on myself but I did love this color and will probably wear it from time to time. The applicator was unique and I love the little brush to put on the lip balm
I'm not a big fan of purple but I've seen other people get a dark grey almost black color instead this month so I'm happy that I got the purple. It doesn't have the glitter that the grey had in it and it's very soft. Not sure I'll wear it much. Nice size container.
The mascara was a bit sticky but I did like the curved brush. It is a sample size of :It's so Big" Volumizing mascara. I don't wear a lot of mascara because I think I'm allergic or something, my eyes always water and burn when I do. We shall see how this one works out.   The Jesses Girl liquid eyeliner was  nice but I don't have much experience putting it on and not a very steady hand so it went all over my eye lips..did not wipe off easily. Will take some practice.
The bag itself is cute like all Ipsy bags. I think I have about 20 or so..not sure what to do with them but they are cute.

I didn't try the nude lipstick in today's bag It was J-Cats beauty.Fantabulous lipstick. My lips are small enough without a nude color lipstick on them. not a fan.

Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-h8edojoch97ma9b

0 comments: