Tuesday, December 11, 2012

IPSY DEC BAG

Last month I signed up on http://www.ipsy.com/ to get a glam bag every month. It is $10 a month and each month you get a make up bag (as seen in the picture above) with make up in it.

This months bag included: Mai Couture Highlighter Paper.
                                          Mirabella Prime for Face and Eyes
                                          Be a Bombshell Hot Mess Lip Gloss
                                          Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil
                                          NYX Ultra Pearl Eye Shadow

This is my second month of getting the bag and I love it. I'm not a huge make up person but I do usually wear the basics (eye liner, lip gloss, blush) I had no make up on before my bag came today, the photo above was taken after I tried everything in the bag. :)

The lipgloss looked like it would be really red but it was kind of sheer..this is two coats on me and it's still more of a blush color than red.

I LOVE the urban decay eye pencil...it did glide right on ...just need a little mascara.
The Mirabella Prime was a clear liquid that felt like powder when I put it on my face. It's a primer to use as a base for any mirabella foundation. I used it on it's own before I put my highlighter paper on. I found it on the mirabella website for $29, same size as what came in my bag.

I was super impressed with the Mai Couture highlighter paper. You tear a sheet out of the booklet and lightly press and sweep along your cheek bones and any other areas of your body that you want highlighted. I have no other blush on and it looks very natural but gave me some color.

The NYX loose eye powder brushed on very smoothly almost like a liquid. I love the color.

I am not being paid for this review , just sharing because I found IPSY by seeing it on a friends blog and I'm so happy that I did...it's like a present to yourself every month!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Came across your blog on the Ipsy FB page. Love this post, thanks for sharing! I should recieve my Ipsy December Glam bag today!! I can't wait to see it! Check out my blog and follow me as I'm now following you, I'll be posting a vlog about my December Glam bag! :)

www.thissoutherngirlsblog.blogspot.com